Due to a high number of members being involved in their own productions at present, Behind the Scenes has decided to postpone the Film in a Day event till October 2013. We look forward to meeting you again at the Galway Film Fleadh. or in August in Limerick. The Behind the Scenes Team.
Tags: behind the scenes, film in a day, limerick
Make sure you register your crew on the Behind the Scenes website HERE
Even if you don’t have a crew but either have a script or want to take part, u can register as an individual where you can select the crew role category and wait to see where you’ll get snapped up.
Remember you must be registered to take part and its free to do so.
Tags: behind the scenes, film in a day
(Taken from Behind the Scenes Website)
Film in a Day has been confirmed for Saturday 22nd June 2013. ‘Film in a Day’ Guidelines for Participants. Date: June 2013 – Saturday 22nd June 2013. Official Registration and Crew Check In, George Hotel, Limerick at 9:00am.
- Film in a Day will involve – ‘Idea to Distribution’
- The script must be a maximum 3 minutes long, and should be ready before 22nd June 2012.
- All crews should also have their cast, locations etc arranged and any necessary permissions granted.
- Final DVD’s of the completed film must be submitted to Simon McGuire (Behind the Scenes) at the George Hotel by 5:00pm on Sunday 23rd June 2013..
- All participants must be over 18.
- Behind the Scenes does not accept liability for loss, injury or damage caused. (Each Crew is responsible for their own insurance, and Health & Safety commitments).
- The Behind the Scenes panel reserve the right to not screen films on Monday 24th June, that they feel would not be suitable for a younger audience.
- A crew consists of five crew members (Actors are not included in this number).
- All crews are responsible for their own pre-production this should be carried out in advance of Saturday 22nd June 2013.
- All Scripts should be complete by the date of the event
- All Permissions for locations should be confirmed and written permission granted in advance of the shoot.
- Each crew will be responsible for their own cast.
- Production may only happen on Saturday 22nd June 2013 from 9:00am until the film has to be handed in at the George Hotel by Sunday 23rd June 2013 , by 5:00pm. to Simon McGuire from Behind the Scenes
- Equipment must be provided by the Crew for each stage of the production (Behind the Scenes will not be responsible for loaning equipment, or repairing equipment on the day).
- Photographs may be taken on the day for Behind the Scenes’ website , and social media sites, and any subsequent press articles.
- Final Films should have a maximum duration of 3 Minutes 30 Seconds
- (3 Minutes for the film and 30 Seconds for the Credits)
- All completed films will be screened at the LIT Millennium Theatre on Monday 24th June, at 7pm at the Behind the Scenes Monthly Meeting (Subject to meeting gudlines of the Film in a Day Competition..
- The Films must be submitted on a DATA DVD disc (using YouTube Standards) these should be more than 4.5Gbs.)
- If by case the film is larger than 4.5 Gbs it must be submitted on a USB stick and that will be returned to the team on the Monday night. All DVD’s MUST BE LABELED with Film Title, Crew Name and contact telephone number.
Please complete the one of the below forms, crew registration is to be completed by five member crews, the individual registration is for those wishing to work with a crew. Crew Registration. Please fill in this form Individual Registration Please fill in this form
Tags: Filmmakers Network, Ripper Street
This was spotted on the Filmmskers Network site today:
If anyone’s interested in gaining a solid work experience in the art department on Ripper Street, we’d love to hear from you. It’s unpaid work, lunches provided and you’re with a cracking team of people learning heaps and doing lots. Work ranges from helping making props, posters, and all things arty in the department. If you’re interested get in touch with myself. Paul Brady (graphics) - firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0872437411. We’re based in Clancy Barracks, Kilmainham.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Tags: Eastway Fitness Club, NABBA WWF, Si-Fi
The DVD for the NABBA WFF Open Classic 2013, which was held in the South Court Hotel on April 20th is now available for Sale.
Please contact the Team at Eastway Fitness Club to purchase your copy.